REV CITY KIDS
We are so excited to announce the re-opening of our Rev City Kids Ministry THIS Sunday, August 9! We can’t WAIT to see all of you as we continue to come alongside families to help kids grow into a life of faith in Jesus and provide a place for kids to encounter God’s presence like never before. While our mission stays the same, to provide a safe and fun environment where kids can learn about Jesus, our methods have adjusted to meet the safety requirements of the state and local authorities.
Below you will find links to our updated Policies and Procedures document and information about Express Mobile check-in! Here are some highlights:
- ALL Rev City Kids Team members will be required to wear a mask or face covering/shield and will receive a temperature check before serving.
- Children over the age of five will also be required to wear a mask and all children entering our ministry area will receive a touchless temperature check upon entering the kid’s wing. This will help ensure that anyone in our ministry area is healthy and keep anyone serving or attending safe. If your child’s temperature is above 100.4, you will be graciously asked to please take your child home to monitor any developing symptoms. Please continue to monitor your child for any sick symptoms or close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 before bringing them to church. Click here to view our Wellness Policy.
- We will offer ministry to children from 6 months through 5th Grade, with Crawlers & Walkers grouped together and 1st-5th Grade grouped together in the Blue Room.
- An attachment for our NEW Mobile Express Check-In is linked below!! WOO HOO! This mobile check-in option will allow you to check your children into our system before ever entering the building! When you arrive, simply scan your phone with the QR code at our touchless station and receive your name tag stickers automatically!
- Click here to view the full version of our updated Policies and Procedures Document. Thanks for taking time to read through this document!
We are committed to coming alongside your family in every season, to encourage you and your children in your faith! We will continue to offer online ministry resources for your children at www.revcity.com/kids each week. Here at church, children are always welcome to join their parents in the sanctuary during our in-person services. Thank you for your grace as we all walk through this together. We are SO EXCITED to begin ministry for children again in our building! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us (785-841-5685) with any questions. We love you!
Children’s Ministry Director
Children’s Ministry Administrator