REV CITY KIDS
Hello Rev City Families!
Thanks for joining us for in-person or online services at Rev City Kids for the month of November! We hope you had a happy and healthy Thanksgiving! This month our elementary kids have been learning about Gratitude, while early childhood kids are learning about being Thankful! Check out the videos and documents attached below for this Sunday, November 29 to engage your children with these Biblical teachings! Whether you are online or in-person, we have the opportunity to minister to our children every Sunday. Be sure to check out Rev City Kids on Facebook, Instagram, and at www.revcity.com/kids for engaging content for your and your children each week!
- Rev City Kids Store – November 29 and December 6
- Elementary children (1st-5th Grade) are invited to spend their Rev City Kids Bucks at the Store on Sunday, November 29th and December 6th! Encourage your child to earn their bucks my saying their memory verse, bringing their Bible to church, completing their God Time card, and many more ways linked in the attachment below!
- Double Day and RCK Christmas Store! – December 6
- Elementary children will be able to earn DOUBLE the RCK Bucks on this day for things like bringing their Bible, saying the memory verse, bringing a friend, or attending service! Kids can use their bucks on this day to shop at the RCK Store for gifts for their family or friends for Christmas. Don’t miss it!!
- Rev City Kids – Believer’s Communion – November 29
- At Rev City Kids, we offer Believer’s Communion to elementary (1st-5th Grade) children on the 1st Sunday of every month during their Large Group section of kids’ church. This is an amazing opportunity for children who have given their life to the Lord to take part in a special remembrance of Jesus’ sacrifice on the cross for us. We only encourage those who have received salvation to participate in Communion as it is a privilege that those who follow Jesus get to partake in. This month we will also be offering communion on Sunday, November 29th to go along with our lesson about the Lord’s Supper. For more information, email email@example.com or check out the Communion Guide for parents linked below to talk to your child more about this important step in their journey with Jesus!
- Child Dedications – Sunday, December 13
- If you have a child you would like to dedicate to the Lord during a special ceremony on Sunday, December 13, please text CHILD to 30500 or visit revcity.com!
We are committed to coming alongside your family in every season, to encourage you and your children in your faith! Here at church, children are always welcome to join their parents in the sanctuary during our in-person services or they can check in to Rev City Kids. We love you and are praying for you! If you (or the kids!) have a specific prayer request or any need, please text CARE to 30-500. We are here for YOU and your KIDS. Have a blessed week!
Children’s Ministry Director
Children’s Ministry Administrator