REV CITY KIDS
Thanks for joining us for in-person or online services at Rev City Kids for the month of September! This month our elementary kids are learning about Friendship, while early childhood kids are studying the life of Joseph! Check out the videos and documents attached below for this Sunday, September 20 to engage your children with these Biblical teachings. Even 20 minutes together as a family during your week to study the Word of God will start planting a seed in your child’s heart to desire the Lord. Be sure to check out Rev City Kids on Facebook, Instagram, and at www.revcity.com/kids for engaging content for your and your children each week!
- Rev City Kids on Wednesday nights has started! Kids in kindergarten up to fifth grade are invited to a super fun night of worship, games, prizes, ministry, and surprises each Wednesday from 6:15-8:15 PM! RCK on Wednesday nights will continue throughout the Life Group semester. Childcare is also provided on Wednesday nights for infants up to 5 years old for those in Life Groups. To join a Life Group, visit revcity.com/lifegroups!
- During the month of September, our elementary children are encouraged to bring offering towards Insight Women’s Center through the Baby Bottle Campaign! Children can bring in coins or dollars to give towards this special offering. Children and families can also take home a bottle, located in the lobby, to fill up and bring back with offerings! All bottles are due back by Sunday, October 4.
- Elementary (1st-5th Grade) children are earning RCK Bucks on Sundays and Wednesdays! Encourage your child to bring their Bible, complete their weekly God Time or take home paper, or recite their memory verse. It has been so fun to see kids earning their bucks to use at the RCK Store (1st and 5th Sundays)! Our next store date is October 4!
Below you will find links to our updated Policies and Procedures document and information about Express Mobile check-in! Here are some highlights:
- ALL Rev City Kids Team members will be required to wear a mask or face covering/shield and will receive a temperature check before serving.
- Children over the age of five will also be required to wear a mask and all children entering our ministry area will receive a touchless temperature check upon entering the kid’s wing. This will help ensure that anyone in our ministry area is healthy and keep anyone serving or attending safe. If your child’s temperature is above 100.4, you will be graciously asked to please take your child home to monitor any developing symptoms. Please continue to monitor your child for any sick symptoms or close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 before bringing them to church. Click here to view our Wellness Policy.
- We will offer ministry to children from 6 months through 5th Grade, with Crawlers & Walkers grouped together and 1st-5th Grade grouped together.
- An attachment for our NEW Mobile Express Check-In is linked below!! WOO HOO! This mobile check-in option will allow you to check your children into our system before ever entering the building! When you arrive, simply scan your phone with the QR code at our touchless station and receive your name tag stickers automatically.
We are committed to coming alongside your family in every season, to encourage you and your children in your faith! Here at church, children are always welcome to join their parents in the sanctuary during our in-person services or check in to Rev City Kids. We love you and are praying for you! If you (or the kids!) have a specific prayer request or any need, please text CARE to 30-500. We are here for YOU and your KIDS. Have a blessed week!
Children’s Ministry Director
Children’s Ministry Administrator