REV CITY KIDS
Thanks for joining us for in-person or online services at Rev City Kids for the month of October! This month our elementary kids are learning about Integrity, while early childhood kids are learning that God’s Got It (no matter what)! Check out the videos and documents attached below for this Sunday, October 11 to engage your children with these Biblical teachings! Whether you are online or in-person, we have the opportunity to minister to our children every Sunday.
- Water Baptisms – Sunday, November 1
- If your child has given their life to Jesus and wants to share their decision with the world, it’s time to be baptized! Sign up online by clicking here. Water baptisms will take place at both the 9 AM and 11 AM services on Sunday, November 1.
Below you will find links to our updated Policies and Procedures document and information about Express Mobile check-in! Here are some highlights:
- ALL Rev City Kids Team members will be required to wear a mask or face covering/shield and will receive a temperature check before serving.
- Children over the age of five will also be required to wear a mask and all children entering our ministry area will receive a touchless temperature check upon entering the kid’s wing. This will help ensure that anyone in our ministry area is healthy and keep anyone serving or attending safe. If your child’s temperature is above 100.4, you will be graciously asked to please take your child home to monitor any developing symptoms. Please continue to monitor your child for any sick symptoms or close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 before bringing them to church. Click here to view our Wellness Policy.
- An attachment for our NEW Mobile Express Check-In is linked below!! WOO HOO! This mobile check-in option will allow you to check your children into our system before ever entering the building! When you arrive, simply scan your phone with the QR code at our touchless station and receive your name tag stickers automatically.
We are committed to coming alongside your family in every season, to encourage you and your children in your faith! Here at church, children are always welcome to join their parents in the sanctuary during our in-person services or they can check in to Rev City Kids. We love you and are praying for you! If you (or the kids!) have a specific prayer request or any need, please text CARE to 30-500. We are here for YOU and your KIDS. Have a blessed week!
Children’s Ministry Director
Children’s Ministry Administrator